For more than 32 years, Sun City Express has been and will always be committed to making the health and safety of our customers and employees our top priority. Now that we’ve reopened for business, we are taking extra safety measures to maintain that commitment. Below are a series of new policies and procedures we’re implementing in response to COVID-19.
- We will only be offering Semi-Private and Private (1 party) transportation services.
- Our Semi-Private service is for 2 parties. Each party is limited to 2 people (a maximum of 4 people in a 14-passenger van).
- Shared Ride services (3+ parties) are temporarily suspended. All existing Shared Ride reservations will be moved to Semi-Private service until further notice.
- There will be an empty row between parties in our 14-passenger vans.
- No passengers will sit next to the driver.
- All drivers are required to wear masks and gloves.
- Drivers will carry disposable wipes and hand sanitizer.
- Vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each trip.
- Passengers without a mask will not be allowed to board.
- Passengers who display signs of sickness will also not be granted vehicle entry, and instead, will be strongly encouraged to seek medical attention.
- Rather than using recirculated air, we use the vehicle’s vents to bring in fresh air.
- We provide our office staff with masks, gloves, disposable wipes and hand sanitizer as well.
- In accordance with social distancing, all members of our team stay at least 6 feet apart.
Hours of operation
- Our shuttle service is still available 24/7.
- Our office staff is available for calls 7 days a week, from 6 am to 10 pm. (623-933-9300)
Sun City Express is dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect. We appreciate your understanding and continued trust as we work through this challenge together. We will continue to monitor and reassess the situation, being sure to remain vigilant in our actions to ensure the safe travel of our employees and passengers and will post any updates as required.